Hilton Head Island is a destination for all seasons! But this month is looking better than average here in our beautiful barrier island. Hilton Head is nestled on the southern tip of the South Carolina coastline with a balmy sub-tropical climate, an average of 215 sunny days a year, and mild temps to enjoy our pristine beaches, serene waterways, untouched nature preserves and award-winning golf and tennis facilities year round.
Every month brings new experiences, unique adventures, seasonal events and laid-back Lowcountry living on Hilton Head. Check out this handy monthly vacation guide to help you this month while traveling to our little slice of paradise.
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
- Hilton Head Farmers Market – Weekly farmers market at the Coastal Discovery Museum with local produce and vendors, baked goods, seafood, food trucks, and more activities.
- Helicopter Tours – Fly HHI’s Helicopter Tours offer a once-in-a-lifetime chance to view your favorite island from an aerial view! Choose from a beach cruiser, island explorer, eco tour, and more.
- Hilton Head Island Seafood Festival – Annual festival from February 19-25th with a range of events including southern-style barbecue, cooking demonstrations, celebrity chef dinners, mixology, wine tasting, food from local restaurants and more.
- Skillet’s Café & Grill – Craving some home-style, Lowcountry cooking? Head to Skillets Café & Grill, where you’ll savor freshly prepared comfort food, seafood, and southern specialties in a family-friendly atmosphere.
- Old Oyster Factory – Voted one of the “Top 100 Scenic View Restaurants” by OpenTable, overlooking Broad Creek. The Old Oyster Factory offers fresh-caught seafood and a wide range of steaks and delicious desserts.
- Lucky Rooster – Lucky Rooster is a popular favorite amongst locals and visitors alike for their locally sourced Southern cuisine paired with creative cocktails in a rustic-chic environment.
- Breakers 304 – Breakers 304 is a one bedroom, top floor unit with ocean views, convenient community pool access, a private balcony with seating, and easy beach access.
- Barrington Court 117 – Upscale one bedroom Palmetto Dunes villa with ocean views, a community heated pool and spa, a private balcony, as well as easy access to the beach!
- Moorings 65 – Moorings 65 is a stunning 3 bedroom villa located just steps from the beach, offering high-end furnishings, a private balcony, and community pool access.
The most important factor in planning events for your Hilton Head vacation is finding a home away from home.
Sunset Rentals has been proudly serving guests on the island for more than 25 years – come and experience the Sunset Advantage on Hilton Head!