Beautiful and bright 2nd level villa in desirable Beachwalk Shipyard community – with lots of natural light and a wrap around deck for relaxing or dining al fresco under the palm trees. One of the largest 1 BR units on the island (with 1,140 total sq feet), you'll have room to spread out and enjoy yourself – it truly feels like a “home away from home”. Ownership of the property has recently changed hands – and the new owners fully intend to maintain the track record of 5-star ratings from rental guests.
The bedroom includes a King-size bed plus a sitting area and desk suitable for use as a “remote office” set-up (extra monitor w/HDMI cable located in the “Games” closet). With 2 full bathrooms and additional sleeping options in the living room (Queen AND Single sleepers), this is the ultimate getaway for couples of all ages or a young family. Beachwalk is the closest villa accommodation to the beach in Shipyard - a comfortable 7 minute walk down a shady path to the Shipyard Beach Club and 12 miles of gorgeous sandy beach. The Beachwalk Shipyard complex also has a large on site community pool.
The spacious living room has a vaulted ceiling with both a Queen-size sofabed and large “chair and a half” that converts into a Single sleeper. The large kitchen has granite countertops and is fully equipped including newer stainless-steel appliances. There is a separate full-size dining area as well as a breakfast bar area with two additional seats. Both bathrooms have granite countertops and large showers with travertine stone tile and detachable showerheads. The entire unit has been recently upgraded with attractive LVP flooring. Most of the major appliances and equipment (AC/Heat Pump, WiFi thermostat, hot water heater) are less than 5 years old.
The villa is furnished with everything you might need to make your stay fun and easy:
• Flat screen TVs in both the LR and BR with Spectrum cable TV and Roku streaming sticks.
• Memory foam topper on the King-size bed. Foam toppers for the Queen and Single sleepers.
• Well-equipped kitchen includes 3 ways to make coffee! (Keurig, drip coffee maker, Aeropress coffee press), an electric kettle, a Vitamix blender, an Instant Pot, vacuum sealers for your wine, and insulated mugs to take your coffee with you for morning walks on the beach.
• A “wall of glass” to let the outdoors/sunshine in -- with sliding doors that open to a large wrap-around outdoor deck area with brand new decking. The outdoor area includes a dining table with umbrella and chairs and a 4 person conversation set for lounging.
• The “Games” closet has lots of games for family fun -- including Chess, Scattergories, Yahtzee, Trivial Pursuit, Candyland, Clue, “Hilton Head-opoly”, and jigsaw puzzles. Even a professional 500 piece poker chip set. This is also where a computer monitor is stored when it isn’t being used in the BR “remote office” area.
• Fast, free 500Mbps Wifi internet throughout the unit.
• Beach equipment in the outdoor storage locker (including beach wagon, beach chairs, a beach umbrella, cooler, boogie boards and beach toys for the kids)
• A Klipsch "The One" Bluetooth stereo system in the Living Room so you can wirelessly connect and enjoy great sounding music from any of your personal devices.
• Two luggage racks (one in the Bedroom, one stored in the hall closet)
• “Take a book, leave a book” bookcase.
• Multiple (3) closets (entry, hall, bedroom) for your luggage and personal effects.
• Expedited check-in -- access to the unit is via keyless smartlock.
If you want you can bring your pet along to stay with you (1 dog maximum, house-trained, 45 pound limit). There would be an additional non refundable pet fee of $225.00 for the stay.
Please be sure to indicate how many Shipyard car passes you will need – passes are $25 each plus tax for the stay (max limit of 2 car passes).
View All Shipyard Villas | View All Beachwalk Rentals |