Unquestionably, the most difficult aspect of planning a well-deserved vacation is lining up necessary pet boarding for your favorite furry friend. It’s never easy saying “goodbye” to a pet (or pets), even if it’s just for a week. However, one of the fastest-growing trends in the hospitality industry is the rise of pet travel. Instead of constantly worrying about your four-legged buddy throughout your long-awaited beachy escape to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, why not bring him or her along for the adventure of a lifetime? Luckily for you and your family, Sunset Rentals boasts the region’s premier pet-friendly vacation homes. In fact, we have the largest collection of seaside, pet-friendly rentals on Hilton Head Island, one of the Carolinas’ most desirable oceanfront locales.
Pet-Friendly Rentals on Hilton Head Island
The decision to vacation on Hilton Head Island was an easy one, primarily because of this breathtaking community’s pristine beaches, mouthwatering coastal cuisines, seemingly endless bicycling trails, and countless boat tours. There’s ample space to “spread your wings” on this quiet, picturesque haven, as the isle spans nearly 70 square miles—most of which is lush, uninhabited land where cute woodland critters govern the domain.
But, above all else, the diverse array of pet-friendly rentals on Hilton Head Island is likely what drew your eye. Sunset Rentals prides itself on offering a genuinely unforgettable escapade for everyone, pet owners included. Over the years, we’ve enhanced the guest experience by adding nearly 100 charming, modern pet-friendly villas and homes along the eastern rim of Hilton Head Island. Sifting through our extensive collection of pet-friendly rentals on Hilton Head Island has never been easier, thanks to our website’s many filters and comprehensive map. Below is a small but enticing sample size of said rentals:
10 Fun Dog-Friendly Activities
It’s not uncommon for travelers to aimlessly Google “dog-friendly activities near me” during pet travel. BringFido is always a marvelous resource, especially when it comes to locating restaurants that allow dogs. Finding a place to walk your dog on the island is as easy as smacking your pointer finger on a map while blindfolded. That being said, you’ll likely want to do more than just walk or jog with your dog this summer. Thus, we pieced together 10 unique (and fun) activities that are a short walk, bicycle ride, or drive from our eclectic mix of pet-friendly rentals on Hilton Head Island.
- Spend an afternoon on the beach—swim, play fetch, build a sandcastle, you name it. Some of the prettiest dog-friendly beaches in South Carolina lie on the island.
- Dine at a handful of the best pet-friendly restaurants, such as Fishcamp on Broad Creek, Reilley’s Grill & Bar, Carolina Crab Company, and Aunt Chilada’s Easy Street Cafe.
- Take photos together, and capture that perfect Instagram moment.
- Let your pup off of the leash at the Chaplin Community Dog Park.
- Picnic at beautiful Folly Field Beach Park. Dogs like picnics too…
- Board one of Captain Mark’s dolphin cruises.
- Treat your four-legged friend at Tail Wiggles’ “Barkery.”
- Head out to sea with a rod in hand on a Runaway fishing charter.
- Go for a sunrise jog on the beach. It’s good exercise for both parties.
- Hike through the heart of Audubon Newhall Preserve.
To learn more about our particularly beautiful slice of South Carolina’s coast, please visit us online at SunsetRentals.com. You can also reach us at any time by dialing 843-785-6767. We cannot wait to see all of your smiling faces this summer in our sandy paradise!